- The app now records your heart-rate during a session if you connect your heart-rate monitor before starting your run.
- The app now allows you to override your treadmill's default incline to capture better data.
- This release adds support for our new Bluetooth chip that will be released later this year.
- We've disabled the "incline override" screen + menu during an active session to avoid capturing inconsistent data.
- We've disabled the speed + incline adjustment buttons on the Run screen that would cause the app to crash if used before a session was active.
- This release fixes a few issues that we had with linking TrainingPeaks user accounts to the app.
NoblePro Go - Release 2.3.5
- The app now stays connected to your treadmill even while it's in the background. This means that you can connect to the treadmill, and start your run, and then use your phone for other things!
- We've changed the splash screen to prevent a crash for Android devices with smaller screens.
- We've also fixed some issues with FIT file creation where the date offset was sometimes incorrect.
- The authentication API that allows you to connect your Strava and TrainingPeaks accounts will do so properly now.
- We've added a message to the Run screen to indicate when the treadmill is paused.
- The speed + incline buttons on the Run screen are now slightly larger for easier interaction while you're running.
- We've renamed the "Stop" button to "End" to make it clearer what the button actually does.
Brand new NoblePro Go app
Today we launch our new NoblePro Go app!
We've been working hard over the last few months to make sure this new app has all the features that our old app had, and made a bunch of improvements! From a fresh new look & feel, to better Bluetooth connectivity, we believe this new app is a much improved experience.
Please try it out, and let us know what you think about it! If you have issues or questions, you can get hold of us in the #feature-requests and #bug-reports channels on Discord.
- Release 2.2.24
Welcome to our changelog
Today we've decided to communicate more with our customers, and let you know exactly what we're working on here.
Our new changelog will keep you in the loop not only about bug fixes but everything from brand new features to security updates and all things in between.
We're looking forward to talking about all our changes, updates and improvements to our service as we move forward. We hope you'll keep an eye on our progress and let us know what you think!