Changed Deprecated Added Fixed
1 year ago
Export sessions as FIT files
The app already allows directly sharing to Strava & TrainingPeaks, and with this release you can now export your sessions as FIT files to do whatever you would like to!
Very precise Splits in Custom Workouts
You can now be very precise with Custom Workout speed in splits! We have added functionality that allows you to select increments of 0.1 kph/mph when designing Custom Workouts.
- The chart on the Stats dashboard is not filterable.
- The app will now disconnect from BLE devices after a Session is completed.
- We have upgraded our underlying dependencies.
- We have bumped our versioning into a system that more accurately reflects our development pipelines and effort.
- We have dropped support for Android SDK 29.
- We have also dropped support for iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- Adds a shortcut to delete Sessions from the Sessions list screen.
- Fixes a bug where running Fixed Workouts would display an incorrect pace.
- Fixes a bug when Session energy expenditure exceeds 1,000 kilocalories.
- Fixes a bug with the displayed Split-pace in the Custom Workout editor when the current unit is imperial.
- Fixes the SQLite "upsert" logic for Settings that was breaking on older phones.