Added Changed Fixed
2 years ago
- The app now records your heart-rate during a session if you connect your heart-rate monitor before starting your run.
- The app now allows you to override your treadmill's default incline to capture better data.
- This release adds support for our new Bluetooth chip that will be released later this year.
- We've disabled the "incline override" screen + menu during an active session to avoid capturing inconsistent data.
- We've disabled the speed + incline adjustment buttons on the Run screen that would cause the app to crash if used before a session was active.
- This release fixes a few issues that we had with linking TrainingPeaks user accounts to the app.